ABrodas is an employment agency specialising in the education sector. We are looking for professionals with a degree in education (degree or diploma in primary or early childhood education) to work in early childhood education centres in Ireland with children from 4 months to 6 years old.
Candidates for this position must have a vocation for working with children as well as studies related to this sector.
We are looking for staff who are able to work as part of a team creating a warm working environment and who can bring different ideas and visions to help create a positive atmosphere in the schools.
At ABroads and the children’s centres we work with, we believe that education professionals play a very important role in the lives of students and their families, therefore the candidates we select must love their work, be willing to be continuously trained and open to change.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold one of the following qualifications:
- Higher Technician in Early Childhood Education
- Diploma in Early Childhood/Primary Education
- Degree in Early Childhood/Primary Education
- Have at least two letters of recommendation.
- Negative criminal and sexual offence certificates.
- Have a minimum level of English (accreditation is not required).
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Be a good leader capable of motivating and guiding employees.
- Be flexible and creative.
The benefits of working with us are:
- Salary from 2000€ gross/month.
- 20 working days paid annual leave per year.
- Immersion in other cultures.
- Improve your English level.
- Expand CV.
Both qualifications and background must be translated into English by an official translator. You can do this in two ways:
- You take care of finding the translator on your own.
- Leave it in our hands and the official translator who collaborates with us and offers us special prices will translate it for you.
If you are thinking of living a different experience, improving your English and having a salary in accordance with your qualifications, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please send your CV in Spanish to firstname.lastname@example.org
I recommend ABroads 100%. They help you with all the paperwork and any doubts you may be having. They are very friendly and approachable. They also give you the opportunity to live a beautiful experience abroad, improve your language skills and get to know how education works in other countries.Patricia Martínez González
Working abroad had always been one of my dreams, and I finally took the plunge. To this day, I can say that it is one of the best decisions I have ever made.Maria Espinosa Salinas
Living abroad helps you to grow in many areas of your life, especially personally and professionally. Having the opportunity to come and work in our field is definitely something you should not miss out on. I recommend you to live this experience and even more if it is with ABroads Recruitment.Jara Izuel Calvo